What is OpenText Alchemy Server?
A client/server software application for creating and managing document databases, repositories and archives. Alchemy Document Management software is the award winning software application from OpenText.
Currently deployed in over 10,000 organizations worldwide, OpenText Document Server, Alchemy Edition will connect with all your lines of business and departments, seamlessly integrating with back office applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office applications, your network file directories, scanners, networked multi-function products, and the leading fax server solution, OpenText RightFax.
OPEN TEXT DOCUMENT SERVER, ALCHEMY EDITION FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Centralized electronic document storage - Provides a centralized repository to maintain current and archived versions of critical business documents.
- Document Lifecycle Control, Audit Trails, and Archival - OpenText Document Server Management provides a structured way to track and archive documents as they move through the document lifecycle. Version control and audit trails provide control and accountability as to when, who, and how documents were modified.
- Information Sharing & Collaboration - Find pertinent information and documents almost instantaneously. According to the Wall Street Journal (March, 1997) the average Executive spends more than 6 weeks a year just looking for misplaced business documents and information!
- Save Money - by reducing costs in areas such as paper processing, paper storage, printing, filing and distribution. Open Text Document Server Management is significantly more affordable than most enterprise content management solutions, and customization and integration requirements are minimal.
- Increased efficiency and quicker decision making - OpenText Document Server Management allows business managers to consolidate and connect islands of documents and data that may be littered across your internal networks. Bringing these islands of information into one easy to use document management system results in a more effective workforce as users need only look to one location to find the information they need.
- Tangible ROI and Low Cost Of Ownership - Let Advantage Technologies' document management experts work with you to uncover the true costs of pushing paper.